How to Support the ECGI Responsible Capitalism Initiative
An academic project to advance positive change in our world
The project’s initial fundraising target is EUR 600,000 per annum. Funding is sought from a relatively small number of donors who are interested in making pledges to the European Corporate Governance Research Foundation (ECGRF), a recognised charity.
Currently major donors (Patrons) of ECGRF are BlackRock, Investor AB and AstraZeneca Plc, having each made a pledge of at least EUR 250,000, which funds the ongoing activities of the ECGI.
Becoming a major donor and/or sponsor has the following benefits:
Visibility: a unique platform to reach and interact with ECGI’s highly engaged and influential global membership and subscriber base.
Reputation: a valuable association with the ECGI that ensures positive reputational benefits and the opportunity to lead from the front.
Become a Patron
EUR 250,000 over five years
Become a Sponsor
EUR 50,000 | Responsible Capitalism Summit
EUR 50,000 | Responsible Investment Programme
EUR 50,000 | Family Capitalism Programme
EUR 50,000 | Corporate Purpose Programme
EUR 30,000 | ECGI Blog
EUR 30,000 | ECGI Podcast
EUR 10,000 | Working Paper Prizes
Become a Member
EUR 2,750 annually | Institutional Membership EUR 250 annually | Practitioner Membership EUR 100 annually | Academic Membership
Become a Donor
Donate any amount to ECGRF
Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a tension between promoting competition in global product and capital markets
and the type of coordination that is needed to address environmental and social challenges.
RESEARCH PROGRAMMES | EVENTS | BLOG | CONVERSATIONS
ECGI’s Responsible Capitalism project aims to:
- Serve as a global knowledge portal and a neutral platform for exchange, dialogue and dissemination
- Assist policy makers & other constituencies in interpreting research findings & to confront their thinking with the best available evidence.
- Become a prime resource for teaching at business schools, law schools, university departments and other educational institutions or programmes.
- Attract researchers, policy makers, regulators, business leaders, financial intermediaries, investors, journalists and other interested parties.
- Enable the different parties to understand what the academic evidence suggests and to draw practical, real world conclusions.
- Responsible Capitalism will shape the future of capitalism, influence the global policy landscape and be a conduit for positive change.
READ MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT RESEARCH PILLARS