For forty years, Oxera has been advising companies, policymakers, regulators and lawyers on economic issues connected with competition, finance or regulation while gathering deep and wide-ranging knowledge.
Oxera advises companies, policymakers, regulators and lawyers on any economic issue connected with competition, finance or regulation. It has a reputation for credibility and integrity among those they advise, and among key decision-makers, such as policymakers, regulators and courts. They have offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, London, Milan, Oxford, Paris and Rome, and are able to advise international clients in a highly flexible way, including providing advice in several other languages.
Oxera goes beyond rigorous analysis to argue each case based on a depth of quality thinking, an inherently innovative approach, deep and wide contextual understanding, and a direct presentation style.
- Best brains in economics
- Oxera Academy
- Leading-edge audit and modelling guidelines
- Oxera Economics Council
- Always seek to add something to current thinking
- Different ways of looking at the same problem
- Set new standards and approaches to analysis which others follow
- Leadership respected for moving thinking on
- Understand the bigger picture
- Internal and external politics
- Psychology of individuals
- Macro and microeconomics around the issue
- ‘This is how it is’ conviction