Peter leads the Regulatory Finance practice at Oxera.
For forty years, Oxera has been advising companies, policymakers, regulators and lawyers on economic issues connected with competition, finance or regulation while gathering deep and wide-ranging knowledge.
Oxera advises companies, policymakers, regulators and lawyers on any economic issue connected with competition, finance or regulation. It has a reputation for credibility and integrity among those they advise, and among key decision-makers, such as policymakers, regulators and courts. They have offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, London, Milan, Oxford, Paris and Rome, and are able to advise international clients in a highly flexible way, including providing advice in several other languages.
Oxera goes beyond rigorous analysis to argue each case based on a depth of quality thinking, an inherently innovative approach, deep and wide contextual understanding, and a direct presentation style.
- Best brains in economics
- Oxera Academy
- Leading-edge audit and modelling guidelines
- Oxera Economics Council
- Always seek to add something to current thinking
- Different ways of looking at the same problem
- Set new standards and approaches to analysis which others follow
- Leadership respected for moving thinking on
- Understand the bigger picture
- Internal and external politics
- Psychology of individuals
- Macro and microeconomics around the issue
- ‘This is how it is’ conviction